Recipe by internetnut
This came from High Protein Low Carb Low Calorie Slowcooker 255+ Recipes. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 4 frozen boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 17 1⁄2 ounces buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 1 ounce dry ranch dressing mix (1/2 package)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Place frozen chicken breasts into a slow cooker, and pour in wing sauce, butter, and the ranch dressing mix. Cover, and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours.
- Shred chicken and cook for 10-20 minutes in the sauce to allow the chicken to soak up the seasoning.