Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
these sound delish!
- 158.51 ml all-purpose flour
- 158.51 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 158.51 ml fat-free evaporated milk
- 78.07 ml trans-free margarine
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 7.39 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml semisweet mini chocolate chips
- Coat 4-quart or larger slow cooker with cooking spray. Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in bowl.
- Combine milk, margarine, egg, and vanilla extract in another bowl. Mix in flour mixture until smooth, then stir in chocolate chips. Spread batter evenly in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on low 2 to 3 hours, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool, uncovered, 15 minutes. Remove insert from cooker and invert contents over rack, or let cool completely in cooker before cutting into 12 squares.
Yummy, chocolaty, and easy! Made for My 3 Chef's 09.