Recipe by mersaydees
Based on a recipe from the slow cooker cookbook, Fix-It and Forget-It Recipes for Entertaining, attributed to Dorothy Van Deest in Memphis, TN.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 (24 ounce) carton small curd cottage cheese
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 8 ounces mild cheese, of your choice diced
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 green onions, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw broccoli in colander by running cold water over it for several minutes.Separate into pieces. Drain well.
- In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Stir in broccoli. Pour into greased slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on high for 1 hour. Stir well. Finish cooking on low 2-4 hours.