Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I found this in the "Fix-It and Forget It" crock pot cookbook and I am posting for safekeeping. I will update any changes I made after I prepare it.
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 lb cocktail franks, browned and drained (Lil' Smokies) or 1 1⁄2 lbs bulk sausage, browned, crumbled and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 slices bread, torn into pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Mix together all ingredients except mozzarella and place in greased slow cooker.
- Sprinkle mozzarella over the top.
- Cover and cook 2 hours on High, and then 1 hour on Low.