Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs 40 mins
Recipe is from Betty Crocker.
- 2 2⁄3 cups original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed very ripe bananas
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon Bourbon
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- Grease bottom only of 3 1/2- to 4-quart round slow cooker with shortening or cooking spray. Sprinkle lightly with 2 teaspoons of the Bisquick mix.
- In large bowl, stir bananas, granulated sugar, 1/3 cup melted butter, 2 tablespoons bourbon, the vanilla and eggs until well blended. Stir in remaining Bisquick mix, the cinnamon, chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of the pecans until well blended. Pour into slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on High heat setting 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours or until toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean. Turn off slow cooker; uncover, and remove ceramic base from cooker to cooling rack. Let cool 15 minutes.
- Loosen edge of bread with thin metal spatula. Remove bread from slow cooker to cooling rack. Cool 1 hour.
- In small bowl, mix glaze ingredients until smooth and consistency of thick syrup. Drizzle over top of bread. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/4 cup pecans.