Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From the Sacramento Bee. It's not necessary to add the fat free ingredients. I did, however, eat this while on Weight Watchers and still lost 50 pounds.
- 1 lb well trimmed pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) jar thick & chunky salsa
- 3 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup fat free chicken broth
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- In a slow cooker, combine pork, salsa, beans, broth, bell pepper, onion cumin, chili powder and oregano. Mix well and cover; cook on low 8 hours or until pork is tender. Garnish with sour cream.