1/2 Photos of Slow Cooker Beef With Caramelized Onions
8 hrs 15 mins
Clipped this from a grocery store sales flyer. Have not made it yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together onions, garlic, sugar, thyme, salt, and black pepper in bottom of a large slow cooker.
- 2If necessary, cut beef to fit into slow cooker.
- 3Pat beef dry with clean paper towels and place on top of onions.
- 4Mix vinegar and broth together and pour over onions and beef.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- 6Slice beef across the grain.
- 7Spoon onions atop sliced beef.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Beef With Caramelized Onions
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.5
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 251.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 24.7 g