1/1 Photo of Slow-Cooker Beef Tips and Noodles
3 hrs 15 mins
Tee Lee's Note:
I don't normally like recipes with cream of ___ soup in them, but this one I came up with is delicious! Definitely easy comfort food! *** Update: I tried this with 1/4 cup Burgundy wine and 1/2 cup beef broth and it was delicious! For a change, try a mixture of wine and broth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs lean stewing beef, cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (or low-fat)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope mushroom gravy mix or 1 (1 ounce) envelope beef gravy mix
- 3/4 cup beef broth (or beef broth mixed with Burgundy wine)
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 12 ounces wide egg noodles
- 1Place beef in the slow cooker.
- 2Combine mushroom soup, onion soup mix and gravy mix in a bowl until well blended. Stir in beef broth.
- 3Add mushrooms and onions to mixture, then pour over beef.
- 4Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours, or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
- 5Cook egg noodle according to directions on package.
- 6Spoon beef mixture over hot noodles and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow-Cooker Beef Tips and Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 891.0
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 237.8 mg
- Sodium 2026.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 62.9 g