1/1 Photo of Slow-Cooker Beef Tips
12 hrs 15 mins
This is a really tasty recipe. The flavor is very savory and robust. I found this on another web site originally, Diane's Travelling Notebook, I think. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add salt and pepper to flour.
- 2Dredge beef in flour mixture.
- 3Place meat in crock pot.
- 4Cover with shallots and mushrooms.
- 5Mix beef broth, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce and red wine; pour over meat and vegetables.
- 6Cook on low setting for 8 hours.
- 7Mix 3 Tablespoons flour into 1/3 cup water, making a smooth paste.
- 8Add to crock pot and cook another 45 minutes.
- 9Serve over hot buttered noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow-Cooker Beef Tips
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.7
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 537.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: