1/1 Photo of Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
9 hrs 20 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
discovered this in my local newspaper this morning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim excess fat from steak and cut into 3 inch strips, about 1/2 inch wide.
- 2In a bowl, combine 1/2 cup flour, mustard, and a dash salt and pepper, and toss with steak sterips.
- 3Place strips in oblong slow cooker sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- 4Cover with onions and mushrooms. Add beef broth, wine, and worcestershire sauce.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- 6Just before serving, combine sour cream and 1/4 cup flour.
- 7Stir in slow cooker and cook for 10-15 minutes or til stroganoff thickens slightly.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 676.3
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 748.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 57.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef round steak