1/2 Photos of Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
6 hrs 10 mins
Chef #630984~Scarrier's Note:
simple but really my family's favorite and most requested dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless beef cubes
- 1/2 cup yellow onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup (I use campbells)
- 8 ounces beef and onion soup mix
- 9 ounces canned mushrooms (do not drain)
- 16 ounces broad egg noodles (I use no yolks)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1cook the noodles according to pkg directions in seperate pot. *drain and add at the end of recipie.
- 2in slow cooker mix envelope of beefy onion with the cream of mushroom soup. Add jared mushrooms, paprika, pepper, garlic powder cubed beef and onions.
- 3cover and cook 3-3 1/2 hours on high or 6-7 hours on low.
- 4In the last 30 minutes of cook time add into the mixture the cream cheese.
- 5In the last 10 minutes add the sour cream.
- 6Put the finished stroganoff over the noodles and ENJOY!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1553.5
- Calories from Fat 1291
- Total Fat 143.5 g
- Saturated Fat 60.6 g
- Cholesterol 248.4 mg
- Sodium 921.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 25.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef and onion soup mix