simple but really my family's favorite and most requested dish!
Make and share this Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless beef cubes
- 1⁄2 cup yellow onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup (I use campbells)
- 8 ounces beef and onion soup mix
- 9 ounces canned mushrooms (do not drain)
- 16 ounces broad egg noodles (I use no yolks)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- cook the noodles according to pkg directions in seperate pot. *drain and add at the end of recipie.
- in slow cooker mix envelope of beefy onion with the cream of mushroom soup. Add jared mushrooms, paprika, pepper, garlic powder cubed beef and onions.
- cover and cook 3-3 1/2 hours on high or 6-7 hours on low.
- In the last 30 minutes of cook time add into the mixture the cream cheese.
- In the last 10 minutes add the sour cream.
- Put the finished stroganoff over the noodles and ENJOY!