1/1 Photo of Slow Cooker Beef Stew
6 hrs 20 mins
Simple & Delicious by D. Wenger
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut beef steak into 1-inch cubes.
- 2Cut carrots into 1 inch pieces.
- 3Cut red potatoes into quarters.
- 4In a large skillet, brown beef on all sides.
- 5In a 5-quart slow cooker, combine the vegetables and pour tomatoes over top.
- 6In a small bowl, whisk the flour, tomato paste, and broth until smooth.
- 7Stir in salt, garlic, and pepper.
- 8Pour into the slow cooker.
- 9Top with beef.
- 10Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Beef Stew
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.0
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.3 mg
- Sodium 630.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 37.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless beef top round steaks