Simple & Delicious by D. Wenger
Make and share this Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe from Food.com.
- Cut beef steak into 1-inch cubes.
- Cut carrots into 1 inch pieces.
- Cut red potatoes into quarters.
- In a large skillet, brown beef on all sides.
- In a 5-quart slow cooker, combine the vegetables and pour tomatoes over top.
- In a small bowl, whisk the flour, tomato paste, and broth until smooth.
- Stir in salt, garlic, and pepper.
- Pour into the slow cooker.
- Top with beef.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.