Prep 6 hrs
Cook 6 hrs
Marinate the roast overnight, put in the slow cooker before you head to work, and come home to Sunday dinner on a weeknight!ep time includes marinating time.
- 3 lbs roast
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce (lite soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients except the roast in a small bowl.
- Pierce roast generously on all sides.
- Place the roast in a plastic bag & pour the marinade over it.
- Refrigerate 1-8 hours (6-8 hours is best.).
- Cook in a crock pot on low 6-8 hours, or in an oven at 350 for approx.1-1 1/2 hours.