Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Easy Beef Diane Recipe. Chicken can also be used as well.
- 2 cups beef stock
- 2 lbs beef, tip round
- 1 medium onion, raw
- 2 cups mushroom pieces, fresh
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 ounces brandy
- Chop onion, mushrooms, and garlic. Prep can be done the day before.
- Place all items in the slow cooker and cook on low for 10-12 hours.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
I'm slowly getting used to including cooked mushrooms in some of the dishes I prepare, since my other half enjoys them so much! Luckily I'm able to find recipes like this that come through really well in the end & that I can enjoy, too! Served over brown rice, it was very satisfying! Many thanks! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef]