Prep 4 mins
Cook 10 hrs
It's quick and easy and fills you up.
Make and share this Slow-Cooker Beef and Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- cooked egg noodles
- Place beef in 3 1/2-qt. slow cooker. Mix soups and pour over beef.
- Cover and cook on LOW 10 to 12 hours.
- Serve over noodles.
Very good, very easy. Thanks.
My family loved this! So great on a cool day with mashed potatoes. I cooked the noodles in with the beef and towards the end, thinned it out with a little beef broth. So extremely easy and will definitely be a frequent meal in our house!!! Thanks for sharing!
Made for Spring PAC 2008. I followed the recipe exactly as written other then I doubled everything. This was so easy to make and tasted great. I only cooked mine for 6 hours on low though and it was done perfect.