Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This can easily make into a meal. Very filling and satisfying.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4-6 slice bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 29.58 ml oil
- 236.59 ml catsup
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml cider vinegar
- 4.92 ml mustard
- 4.92 ml salt
- 78.07 ml brown sugar, packed
- 453.59 g can pork and beans
- Brown beef and onion, set aside.
- Mix together bacon, oil, catsup, Worcestershire Sauce, vinegar, mustard, salt and brown sugar.
- Add to beef.
- Stir in b eans.
- Pour mixture into a slow cooker.
- Heat on high for 1 hour.
This recipie is very tasty,but little to sweet for me next time i will add less brown sugar.
Easy and I loved it and so did my toddlers.
And the clouds opened up and you could hear the angels singing from the heavens! Okay, maybe over-dramatic, but this was awesome.