Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This can easily make into a meal. Very filling and satisfying.
Make and share this Slow Cooker Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 -6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans
- Brown beef and onion, set aside.
- Mix together bacon, oil, catsup, Worcestershire Sauce, vinegar, mustard, salt and brown sugar.
- Add to beef.
- Stir in b eans.
- Pour mixture into a slow cooker.
- Heat on high for 1 hour.
This recipie is very tasty,but little to sweet for me next time i will add less brown sugar.
Easy and I loved it and so did my toddlers.
And the clouds opened up and you could hear the angels singing from the heavens! Okay, maybe over-dramatic, but this was awesome.