1/4 Photos of Slow Cooker BBQ Short Ribs
8 hrs 5 mins
This is summer in a slow cooker! It's also one of those recipes that will mellow and taste even better the next day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ribs and onions in slow cooker.
- 2Mix barbecue sauce, honey, flour and mustard; pour over ingredients in slow cooker.
- 3Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours (or on HIGH for 5 hours) or until ribs are tender.
- 4Remove ribs from slow cooker; cover to keep warm.
- 5Skim excess fat from sauce; return ribs to sauce.
- 6Stir gently until evenly coated.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker BBQ Short Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (383 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1931.5
- Calories from Fat 1483
- Total Fat 164.7 g
- Saturated Fat 71.5 g
- Cholesterol 344.7 mg
- Sodium 796.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 66.7 g