Recipe by Annacia
This is summer in a slow cooker! It's also one of those recipes that will mellow and taste even better the next day.
Top Review by Joann R.
These ribs were very good, very tender, but they were not like ribs. They were like eating a juicy roast on the bones. I don't know if I left them in the crock pot too long. They cooked for 7 hours. They were delicious don't get me wrong, but not what I expected.
- 4 lbs beef short ribs
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, your favorite
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ribs and onions in slow cooker.
- Mix barbecue sauce, honey, flour and mustard; pour over ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours (or on HIGH for 5 hours) or until ribs are tender.
- Remove ribs from slow cooker; cover to keep warm.
- Skim excess fat from sauce; return ribs to sauce.
- Stir gently until evenly coated.