Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 45 mins
this takes a little time in the oven to start and then in 2-2 1/2 hours..these are ready..
Make and share this Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- arrange chicken wings on broiler pan.
- broil 4-5" from heat.turning once.
- cook until chicken is golden.about 10 minutes.
- place chicken in slow cooker.
- combine barbecue sauce, honey, mustard and worchestshire sauce in a bowl.mix well.
- pour over chicken.
- cover and heat on low setting for 2-2 1/2 hours.