Recipe by grandma2969
this takes a little time in the oven to start and then in 2-2 1/2 hours..these are ready..
Top Review by AB Sarah
MMMMM, amazing! Really easy prep, and tasted seriously fantastic. I substituted 1/2 C brown sugar for the honey, and added about 1 teaspoon each garlic powder and Louisiana hotsauce. Tasted like wings you'd order in a pub!
- 1360.77 g chicken wings
- 236.59-354.88 ml barbecue sauce
- 59.14 ml honey
- 9.85 ml mustard
- 7.39 ml Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- arrange chicken wings on broiler pan.
- broil 4-5" from heat.turning once.
- cook until chicken is golden.about 10 minutes.
- place chicken in slow cooker.
- combine barbecue sauce, honey, mustard and worchestshire sauce in a bowl.mix well.
- pour over chicken.
- cover and heat on low setting for 2-2 1/2 hours.