Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs 45 mins
this takes a little time in the oven to start and then in 2-2 1/2 hours..these are ready..
Make and share this Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 1360.77 g chicken wings
- 236.59-354.88 ml barbecue sauce
- 59.14 ml honey
- 9.85 ml mustard
- 7.39 ml Worcestershire sauce
- arrange chicken wings on broiler pan.
- broil 4-5" from heat.turning once.
- cook until chicken is golden.about 10 minutes.
- place chicken in slow cooker.
- combine barbecue sauce, honey, mustard and worchestshire sauce in a bowl.mix well.
- pour over chicken.
- cover and heat on low setting for 2-2 1/2 hours.
MMMMM, amazing! Really easy prep, and tasted seriously fantastic. I substituted 1/2 C brown sugar for the honey, and added about 1 teaspoon each garlic powder and Louisiana hotsauce. Tasted like wings you'd order in a pub!
I am going to try this recipe for the Christmas dinner at the Hospital i will let you know how they turn out.......
I am giving these a 5 for the easy method of broiling till brown and then simply putting them in the crockpot with a desired sauce. I used the the sauce here but I used a honey variety of a bottled brand and I think I would have perferred a different sauce. I likes how juicy these were and how simple. Thanks for a nice recipe.