Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs 45 mins
this takes a little time in the oven to start and then in 2-2 1/2 hours..these are ready..
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- arrange chicken wings on broiler pan.
- broil 4-5" from heat.turning once.
- cook until chicken is golden.about 10 minutes.
- place chicken in slow cooker.
- combine barbecue sauce, honey, mustard and worchestshire sauce in a bowl.mix well.
- pour over chicken.
- cover and heat on low setting for 2-2 1/2 hours.
MMMMM, amazing! Really easy prep, and tasted seriously fantastic. I substituted 1/2 C brown sugar for the honey, and added about 1 teaspoon each garlic powder and Louisiana hotsauce. Tasted like wings you'd order in a pub!
Made these wing for my wife and I for Super bowl Sunday 2016. Sauce is great, simple to brown in the broiler. Just put them in the slow cooker 2 hours ago, they will not make it until the game game.
I am going to try this recipe for the Christmas dinner at the Hospital i will let you know how they turn out.......