Prep 5 mins
Cook 9 hrs
Incredibly cheap and easy
- 1 bag chicken leg
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 can cola
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
Chicken seemed over cooked and too watery. And we were not too impressed with the taste either. Fast and easy though!
So so. Used chicken thighs. One kid like it and one didn't. Very glad I didn't add the cola - would have been very watery. As it was, I added flour and water to thicken. Probalby won't make it again. Mediocre.
I would recommend omitting all or half the cola as it was very watery. However this was very quick and easy to prepare and yummy. I did let it cook for the recommended 8 hours but the chicken was crumply it was so overcooked. Depending on your crockpot may not need to go that long.