Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Tender fall apart chicken. I found this recipe at Pinchin Your Pennies. I loved the flavor of this chicken. When I made this chicken I used bone-in chicken quarters. I cooked my chicken for 8 hours and when I removed it from the crockpot the meat just fell off the bone.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (can be frozen)
- 2 cups ketchup
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix together all ingredients (except chicken) in slow cooker.
- Add the chicken, coating each piece in sauce.
- Cook on high for four hours.
- Remove chicken and shred/pull with forks. Return to pot and stir in sauce to coat.
- Serve on toasted buns.
Tried it today was very easy to make and kids will love it to snack on during the week.