1/5 Photos of Slow Cooker Barbecued Ribs
10 hrs 15 mins
Lavender Lynn's Note:
I found this recipe on Betty C. This is cooked the same way I have always cooked my ribs only in a slow cooker. My family loves this way of cooking them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray inside of 4 to 5 qt slow cooker with cooking spray.
- 2Remove inner skin from ribs.
- 3Mix brown sugar, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- 4Rub mixture into ribs.
- 5Cut ribs into 4 in pieces.
- 6Layer ribs and onion in slow cooker.
- 7Pour cola over ribs.
- 8Cover and cook on low setting 8 to 9 hours or until tender.
- 9Remove ribs from slow cooker. Drain and discard liquid.
- 10Pour barbecue sauce into shallow bowl. Dip ribs into sauce. Place ribs into slow cooker.
- 11Pour any remaining sauce over ribs.
- 12Cover and cook on low heat setting 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Barbecued Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (566 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1107.2
- Calories from Fat 586
- Total Fat 65.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.9 g
- Cholesterol 273.8 mg
- Sodium 1727.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 41.7 g
- Protein 76.1 g