I found this recipe on Betty C. This is cooked the same way I have always cooked my ribs only in a slow cooker. My family loves this way of cooking them.
- Spray inside of 4 to 5 qt slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Remove inner skin from ribs.
- Mix brown sugar, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Rub mixture into ribs.
- Cut ribs into 4 in pieces.
- Layer ribs and onion in slow cooker.
- Pour cola over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low setting 8 to 9 hours or until tender.
- Remove ribs from slow cooker. Drain and discard liquid.
- Pour barbecue sauce into shallow bowl. Dip ribs into sauce. Place ribs into slow cooker.
- Pour any remaining sauce over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 1 hour.