Recipe by Karen=^..^=
Adapted from Betty Crocker...sounds interesting and I'm posting for safe keeping.
- 1 (2 1/2 lb) boneless pork loin or 2 1⁄2 lbs beef roast, fat trimmed
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen peppers and onions (stir fry style)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 18 (8 -10 inch) flour tortillas
- shredded cheese (optional)
- guacamole (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork in 3- to 4-quart slow cooker. Place onion on top. Mix barbecue sauce, salsa, chili powder and cumin in small bowl; pour over pork and onion.
- Cover and cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove pork from cooker; place on cutting board. Shred pork, using 2 forks. Return pork to cooker and mix well. Stir in stir-fry vegetables and salt. Increase heat setting to High. Cover and cook 30 minutes or until mixture is hot and vegetables are tender.
- Using slotted spoon to remove pork mixture from cooker, fill each tortilla with 1/2 cup pork mixture. Fold one end of tortilla up about 1 inch over filling; fold right and left sides over folded end, overlapping. Fold remaining end down. Serve with cheese, guacamole and sour cream.