Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Put these on before work. Great served over rice.
- 4 lbs bone-in country-style pork ribs
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup apple jelly
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cut ribs apart, if necessary and trim; sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt evenly over ribs.
- Stir together remaining 1 teaspoon salt, chopped onion, and next 9 ingredients until blended.
- Pour half of mixture into a 5 1/2 quart slow cooker.
- Place ribs in slow cooker; pour remaining mixture over ribs.
- Cover and cook on high 6 to 8 hours.
- Skim fat from sauce before serving.