1/3 Photos of Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs
6 hrs 30 mins
Chef Booshman's Note:
Got this recipe from one of those Church pot luck supper deals. These are super easy to make. It doesn't call for bottled Bar-b-q sauce and there are never any leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 lbs pork spareribs, cut up
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated gingerroot (I use the jar kind)
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1Place ribs in Dutch Oven and microwave on high for 20 minutes. This will cook away a lot of the fat.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, except ribs. Stir well.
- 3Dip each rib into sauce or brush sauce on all sides of ribs.
- 4Place coated ribs in slow cooker.
- 5Pour remaining sauce over ribs. cover and cook on low 5-6 hours.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (539 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1379.5
- Calories from Fat 980
- Total Fat 108.9 g
- Saturated Fat 41.2 g
- Cholesterol 357.1 mg
- Sodium 981.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 80.3 g