9 hrs 10 mins
Great recipe for a crowd...or if you want to make twice baked potatoes in half the time. Potatoes will be baked and ready by the time you get home, then you can scoop, mash and reassemble.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub/wash potatoes and then dry.
- 2Poke with fork so they don't burst.
- 3If desired, rub potatoes w/optional seasonings, I use a bit of oil and sprinkle them with kosher salt.
- 4Place potatoes in slow cooker. (no foil wrapping necessary).
- 5Cover, cook on low 8-10 hours.
- 6Other tips:.
- 7Wash potatoes night before, for quick prep the next day.
- 8The skins come out a bit soft so be careful when you remove them.
- 9I used russet potatoes and they came out great.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g