Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs 30 mins
This can be a healthy breakfast or snack. Tastes a lot like a thick, chewy oatmeal cookie . . . only without all the fat! This came from the blog "crockpot365".
- Mix dry ingredients in crockpot. It is not necessary to grease it first.
- Mix wet ingredients in bowl, then add to crockpot and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low 3-5 hours.
- Dish is done when edges are brown and beginning to crust and the center is set.
- Inserted knife should come out clean.
- Let sit in crockpot AFTER turning it off for an hour or more before cutting and storing.