Prep 4 mins
Cook 6 hrs
- 3 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker and mix well.
- Cover with lid.
- Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours (or on high for 3 hours).
- Makes 10 servings of 1/2 cup each.
Have already made this recipe twice now. GREAT baked beans. I use my homemade barbecue sauce for these. No reason to EVER buy canned baked beans again when you can make your own with this wonderful recipe. Highly recommend this.
Super Easy, Quick, Tasty, and a Keeper! I made for a pot-luck get-together and it dissapeared! I will make again for sure! Yummy! Thanks Mrs. Hughes for posting this!