- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 lbs chuck roast
- 3 cups apple cider
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 large onion, cut in wedges
- 4 large carrots, peeled
- 2 -3 apples, cored and quarters
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil over medium high. Brown meat on all sides then transfer to slow cooker.
- Add cider. Sprinkle bouillon into liquid and stir to mix. Arrange onions, carrots and apples on and around meat. Sprinkle with salt.
- Cook on high 1 hour and then on low 6-8 hours, until meat can be pulled apart with a fork.