- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground chuck (lean ground beef)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded processed cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups cooked macaroni (about 1 cup uncooked)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a non-stick skillet, brown the ground beef with onion and green pepper.
- Drain; transfer to slow cooker/Crock Pot.
- Add seasonings, cheese, tomato paste, and tomatoes; stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Stir in hot cooked macaroni 10 minutes before serving.