Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a unique method of making lush, succulent, flavorful beef brisket. I found the recipe on another recipe site. It takes 25 hours to make and the wait is definitely worth it.
- Place the beef brisket in a large slow cooker with the fat side up.
- Pour the coffee over the meat.
- Cook the brisket on low for 24 hours.
- Meanwhile, stir together the ketchup, cola, worchestershire sauce, mustard, liquid smoke and brown sugar in a bowl until well blended.
- Refrigerate until needed.
- After 24 hours of cooking, remove and discard any fat from the meat.
- Use forks to pull the meat apart and shred the meat.
- Pour the sauce over the meat, stirring to coat evenly and cook 1 hour longer.