25 hrs 15 mins
This is a unique method of making lush, succulent, flavorful beef brisket. I found the recipe on another recipe site. It takes 25 hours to make and the wait is definitely worth it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the beef brisket in a large slow cooker with the fat side up.
- 2Pour the coffee over the meat.
- 3Cook the brisket on low for 24 hours.
- 4Meanwhile, stir together the ketchup, cola, worchestershire sauce, mustard, liquid smoke and brown sugar in a bowl until well blended.
- 5Refrigerate until needed.
- 6After 24 hours of cooking, remove and discard any fat from the meat.
- 7Use forks to pull the meat apart and shred the meat.
- 8Pour the sauce over the meat, stirring to coat evenly and cook 1 hour longer.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow-Cooked, Texas-Style Beef Brisket
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.3
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 112.4 mg
- Sodium 418.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 38.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: