1/4 Photos of Slow Cooked Tender Italian Beef
8 hrs 10 mins
Savory blend of herbs and spices make this roast delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 lb) boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 1 1/4 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 2 -3 bay leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ciabatta or 6 sandwich buns
- pepperoncini pepper (for garnish) (optional)
- 1Place chuck roast in a slow cooker.
- 2Combine beef broth, basil, oregano, onion, salt, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, bay leaves and pepper.
- 3Pour over roast.
- 4Cook on low 8 to 9 hours.
- 5Serve as a roast, or slice or shred meat and serve with rolls for sandwiches.
- 6Garnish with pepperoncini if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooked Tender Italian Beef
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 604.4
- Calories from Fat 407
- Total Fat 45.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 157.1 mg
- Sodium 2410.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 44.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: