Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Nothing beats tater tots when it comes to comfort food for children and adults alike; and this slow cooked dish is perfect for company, potlucks, or a meal at home. I like being able to substitute a can of tuna if I'm out of chicken breasts or canned chicken.
- 1 (32 ounce) bag tater tots
- 1 (8 ounce) can canned chicken or 1 (8 ounce) can canned tuna
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) canof drained green beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, condensed
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- Pour bag of frozen tater tots in greased cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients except cheese in separate bowl.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 4 and 1/2-5 hours.
- One half hour before serving, sprinkle grated cheese on top.
The kids LOVED this recipe and it's so EASY...I did add a can of cream corn.. Thank you SO MUCH for posting such an easy and delicious recipe!!
We really enjoyed this dish. It was so good I forgot the cheese.