Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Work all day and come home to a hearty delicious dinner. Enjoy!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 16 ounces tomatoes with juice, chopped (solid pack)
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth (or beef)
- 16 ounces pinto beans, drained (canned)
- 16 ounces corn, drained (canned)
- 7 ounces green chilies, diced (canned)
- Place all ingredients in a crock pot.
- Cook 8-10 hours on low.
- Serve with tortillas or tortilla chips.