A slow cooker (crock pot) recipe. It's really sweet. Roast can be chuck, rump, eye, top round, etc.
- 1814.36-2267.96 g boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed of excess fat, can use favorite cut
- 1 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced, Vidalia, Walla Walla, etc
- 29.58 ml minced garlic
- 297.66 g can condensed French onion soup
- 297.66 g can water, the empty soup can full
- 78.07 ml reduced sodium soy sauce
- 59.14 ml cider vinegar
- 4.92 ml ground ginger
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- Place meat in bottom of slow cooker.
- Top meat with sliced onions and minced garlic.
- Mix all remaining ingredients together in a small bowl and pour into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours or until done.