Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Found this recipe at "A Year of Slow Cooking" blog (http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/). Simple and delicious!
- 1360.77-2721.55 g roast (beef or pork ~ I've only used pork because it's what we have most of!)
- 78.07 ml molasses
- 78.07 ml Dijon mustard
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 29.58 ml white vinegar (I used apple cider vinegar)
- Dump meat into cooker and top with molasses, dijon, and vinegar. Toss in the garlic powder.
- Using tongs, flip the meat over a few times to coat it nicely with the sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-9 hours or on high for about 3-5, depending on roast and crockpot size.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!