Recipe by Swan Valley Tammi
Found this recipe at "A Year of Slow Cooking" blog (http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/). Simple and delicious!
- 3 -6 lbs roast (beef or pork ~ I've only used pork because it's what we have most of!)
- 1⁄3 cup molasses
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar (I used apple cider vinegar)
Directions See How It's Made
- Dump meat into cooker and top with molasses, dijon, and vinegar. Toss in the garlic powder.
- Using tongs, flip the meat over a few times to coat it nicely with the sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-9 hours or on high for about 3-5, depending on roast and crockpot size.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!