Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
So easy and we LOVE the sauce. Makes plenty to put on pototes or rice.
Top Review by ellie_
Super easy crockpot dish. When I walked in the house after working all day this smelled so good and I was so thankful that dinner was just about ready. We served this with rice and (frozen) brocolli for a complete no-stress week-day supper. Thanks NurseDi for another wonderful no-stress meal!
- 1 large onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs country-style boneless pork ribs
- 1 (18 ounce) bottlehoney barbecue sauce
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (to taste)