Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 hrs
So easy and we LOVE the sauce. Makes plenty to put on pototes or rice.
- 1 large onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs country-style boneless pork ribs
- 1 (18 ounce) bottlehoney barbecue sauce
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- Place onion rings into a 5-quart slow-cooker.
- Place ribs on top of onions.
- In a small bowl, mix together the barbecue sauce, maple syrup, mustard, salt and pepper; pour over ribs.
- Cover; cook on LOW for 8-9 hours or until the meat is tender.
Super easy crockpot dish. When I walked in the house after working all day this smelled so good and I was so thankful that dinner was just about ready. We served this with rice and (frozen) brocolli for a complete no-stress week-day supper. Thanks NurseDi for another wonderful no-stress meal!
Two pounds cooked for 8 hours over a large yellow onion provided enough for four. The meat was so tender! Served with baked potato and side salad. There was so much sauce that next time I'll double the onion and serve it over brown rice.
Can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! So yummy. I use baby back ribs and dijon mustard. Really really good.