Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 hrs
I like to include these on a buffet table with appetizers. these little smokies are smothered in barbecue sauce and are loved by children and adults.
- 1 lb cocktail smoked sausage links (smokies)
- 1 (28 ounce) bottleoriginal barbecue sauce
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- Serve with a slotted spoon.
Delicious, I made it last night and there was no left overs.