- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can sloppy joe sandwich sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, soup, egg substitute, salt and pepper.
- Spread into a lightly greased 5-quart slow cooker.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in sloppy joe sauce.
- Spoon over potato mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 4-1/2 hours or until heated through.