Top Review by jerri822
This recipe made really delicious taco meat. I followed your directions and it couldn't have been any easier. Wouldn't change anything. Not too spicy with heat, but enough seasoning to not be boring. Survey said--5 stars
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 1 (7 ounce) candiced green chilies
- 1 package taco shell (12)
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomato
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Place beef and onion in slow cooker.
- Combine water and seasoning mix in small bowl.
- Pour over beef and onion.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or until tender.
- Shred beef with two forks.
- Place beef in large bowl.
- Stir in taco sauce and chiles.
- Fill warmed taco shells with beef mixture.
- Top with lettuce, tomato,cheese, and sour cream.