Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This makes lots of sauce but that is how we like it.
Top Review by Sunflower
The best, the best, the best!!!! My family came running when I said dinner was ready. The smell was compelling. The rib meat was falling off the bone tender and the sauce was out of this world. We used our rolls to sop up the extra sauce. Thanks for another new family favorite.
- 158.51 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 1814.36-2041.16 g boneless beef short ribs
- oil or butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 354.88 ml beef broth
- 177.44 ml cider or 177.44 ml red wine vinegar
- 177.44 ml packed brown sugar
- 118.29 ml chili sauce
- 78.07 ml ketchup
- 78.07 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 5 clove garlic, minced
- 14.79 ml chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large zip-top plastic bag, combine the flour, salt, and pepper.
- Add ribs in batches and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, brown ribs in oil or butter.
- Transfer to a large slow cooker.
- In the same skillet, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil; pour over ribs (slow cooker will be full).
- Cover and cook on low for 9-10 hours or until meat is tender.