Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 hrs
This is easy and wonderful. I have two crockpots going serveral times of the week.
- 6 medium potatoes, cut into 1/8 inch slices (2 lb.)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed cream of onion soup
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk (2/3 cup)
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, undrained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Spray inside of 3 1/2 to 6 quart slow cooker with Pam.
- Mix all ingredients; pour into cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 10-12 hrs.
- or until potatoes are tender.
Nice recipe! I was out all day long, but still wanted scalloped potatoes, so I saw your recipe and decided to make it. I didn't have onion soup, so I used crm of shroom and put in 1 T minced onion in. We like cheesy scalloped potatoes, so I sprinkled some cheese on top during the last hour or so of cooking. Great for a potluck too! Thanks for posting!
Made these yesterday to go along with a meatloaf ... these were very good & very easy to throw together for a really nice Sunday dinner. I did make a couple of additions -- 2 large cloves of garlic (sliced thin), and a couple tablespoons of dried parsley flakes. Creamy & flavorful potatoes. Thanks for posting! -M =)