Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Found this recipe which looks interesting and easy to make. Make some steamed vegetable and some mashed potatoes to go with this for a complete meal.
- 3 lbs beef roast (cut of your choice)
- 14 ounces beef broth
- 14 ounces water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package dried Italian salad dressing mix
- Place all ingredients in slow-cooker.
- Turn slow-cooker on low and cook for 6 hours.
- Note: Extra broth makes a great base for vegetable beef soup!
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe exactly as written other then I did like others and added carrots and potatoes to the broth.
This was very easy and the result was a tender, juicy and yummy beef roast! I used a 4-lb bottom round roast and threw a bag of baby carrots in the slow cooker with it. I like this becuase it's made with common items that I usually have on hand. Thanx for a great new easy roast recipe!
This is wounderful! So simple to put together. I loved this recipe. This roast was so tender and full of flavor. All you heard around my dinner table was "Mmmmm". I might add some veggies in with the roast next time. And there will definately be a next time! This was absolutely delicious! Thank's for sharing!!