Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These fabulous sandwiches feature pork shoulder that is slow cooked in a scrumptious, sweet and tangy sauce to be served on sandwich buns.
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the prok and cook until well browned on all sides.
- Stir the soup, ketchup, vinegar and brown sugar in a 5-quart slow cooker. Add the pork and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until the pork is fork-tender.
- Remove the pork from the cooker to a cutting board an let set for 10 minutes. Using 2 forks, shred the pork. Return the pork to the cooker. Divide the pork mixture among the rolls.
- RECIPE TIPS:.
- Time Saving: This recipe may also be cooked on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with savory coleslaw with green and red cabbage, carrots and a vinaigrette dressing. For dessert serve ice cream sandwiches.