9 hrs 15 mins
These fabulous sandwiches feature pork shoulder that is slow cooked in a scrumptious, sweet and tangy sauce to be served on sandwich buns.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the prok and cook until well browned on all sides.
- 2Stir the soup, ketchup, vinegar and brown sugar in a 5-quart slow cooker. Add the pork and turn to coat.
- 3Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until the pork is fork-tender.
- 4Remove the pork from the cooker to a cutting board an let set for 10 minutes. Using 2 forks, shred the pork. Return the pork to the cooker. Divide the pork mixture among the rolls.
- 5RECIPE TIPS:.
- 6Time Saving: This recipe may also be cooked on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
- 7Serving Suggestion: Serve with savory coleslaw with green and red cabbage, carrots and a vinaigrette dressing. For dessert serve ice cream sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow-Cooked Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.7
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 528.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless pork shoulder