Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Super easy and super tasty.
- 4 pork rib chops, cut 3/4 inch thick
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 3 cups cornbread stuffing mix
- Trim fat from chops; set aside.
- Lightly coat a 5 1/2 quart or 6 quart slow cooker with cooking spray; set aside.
- Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- Add two of the chops; cook on both sides until brown.
- Remove from skillet.
- Repeat with remaining chops.
- In an extra large bowl stir together the soup and melted butter.
- Add frozen vegetables and stuffing mix; stir to combine.
- Transfer stuffing mixture to the prepared cooker.
- Arrange chops on top of mixture.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
We enjoyed this at my house.I doubled the recipe I put a layer of chops on bottom then half the cornbread mix then another layer chops and the rest of stuffing.We found this hearty and filling.Thanks for posting.