Prep 25 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is a delicious meal.
- 566.99 g boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 354.88 ml sliced fresh carrots
- 1 medium onion, halved, sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 14.78 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml seasoning salt
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 236.59 ml frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 118.29 ml sour cream with chives
- 946.36 ml prepared mashed potatoes
- cooked bacon, pieces if desired
- In 3-1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker; combine chicken, carrots, onion, bell pepper, paprika, seasoned salt and soup; mix well.
- Cover; cook on Low setting 6 to 8 hours.
- About 10 minutes before serving, stir thawed peas and sour cream into chicken mixture. Cover; cook 10 minutes longer or until thoroughly heated. Serve chicken mixture with mashed potatoes; sprinkle with bacon or additional paprika.
Another great crockpot meal that tastes like you worked for hours!! The meat and vegetables were SO TENDER. And I wasn't really sure about eating it on mashed potatoes- but that makes it "even more special". I used instant this time but will use "real" next time. A very filling meal. Served this with Jalapeño Cheese and Smoked Paprika Bread (Bread Machine)- a great meal!! (-: Thank you